What is Acai?
Acai is an amazing anti oxidant and is a delicious superfood! Many people don’t know this, and think that blueberries are the be all and end all of antioxidants. However… acai has 500% more antioxidants than blueberries, which is what makes it so amazing for your skin and complexion. Not only does Acai renew skin, it brightens and protects against ageing.
- Improves skin complexion and makes skin appear more radiant – also known to slow ageing
- Packed full of vitamins (including B vitamins) and minerals such as potassium and calcium
- Loaded with oleic acid and omega fatty acids which help vitamins to be absorbed
- High in vitamin C and vitamin E
- Contains fibre which supports the digestive system and helps the body to rid itself of harmful toxins
- Supports weight loss
- Positive effects on oxidative stress and heart disease
Add these amazing berries to smoothies or breakfast bowls, salads… for an intense berry flavour (well, it’s not going to be an intense kiwi flavour now is it!?)
Dr Mercola Acai superfood
Dr Mercola What is Acai good for?
Deliciously Ella Acai Breakfast Bowl
Deliciously Ella Acai Smoothie